I own H9 Max. Can’t get Pitchfuzz on my 2nd Standard h9 ????!!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes I own H9 Max. Can’t get Pitchfuzz on my 2nd Standard h9 ????!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      funkyfoe1
      Participant

Excuse me if I’m doing something wrong ! I am an H9 max owner. I also own a H9 Standard. All of my Max algorithims transfered to my Standard no problem. Now when I try to use the new Pitchfuzz on my Standard the control app says I need to purchase it. I thought I was supposed to get all the new algos for free being a Max owner…??

Please help.

gkellum
      Participant

You do get the new algorithm for free on your Standard.  With your H9 Standard connected to H9 Control, click the Settings button in the bottom toolbar of H9 Control, and use the Restore Purchases function.  That should fix your problem.

moderngiant
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

You do get the new algorithm for free on your Standard.  With your H9 Standard connected to H9 Control, click the Settings button in the bottom toolbar of H9 Control, and use the Restore Purchases function.  That should fix your problem.

Hi all, I might have the same issue.  I tried restoring purchases as described and it keeps saying it cannot connect to iTunes at this time???  Yet my phone connects to iTunes store just fine.

Please help!

gkellum
        Participant
        moderngiant wrote:

Hi all, I might have the same issue.  I tried restoring purchases as described and it keeps saying it cannot connect to iTunes at this time???  Yet my phone connects to iTunes store just fine.

Ok, when it asks you to log into your Apple account, just hit cancel.  It should then skip that step and just synchronize with Eventide's server.

Alternatively, you could deregister your H9 Core, close and reopen the app, and reregister your Core.  That will in end effect do the same thing, and resync your Core with Eventide's server.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.