I took part in the free UltraChannel offer…ANTHOLOGY TROUBLES

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins I took part in the free UltraChannel offer…ANTHOLOGY TROUBLES

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      verodario
      Participant

Hi Dan, Tom and everybody @ Eventide.

I just bought the Anthology for 399$.

I already have 3 Eventide plug ins.

I decided to buy it because my 4 Eventide pedals have lot of issues (after the os update).

I’ve clicked on the link of the special offer. I’ve road about the possibility of taking it with my 3 products. I bought the Anthology.

Then, I installed the Anthology software.

Then I tried to register my Anthology on my iLok..

NOW IT’s LOCKED !!

iLok say: “the terms of this delivery  require the following 3 items”

H3000

UltraChannel 

UltraReverb.

BUT I HAVE IT !!! 

Now I can’t work !

What I should do ?

I can’t register my UltraChannel on your website.

It’s a disaster !

I need some help please !!

Please, I need to work !!!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Verodario,

I haven't seen this message and I don't know what's happening with your account, so I'll have to look into it on Monday.  In the meantime I sent a temporary license to your account so you should be able to use it for the time being.  I will get this sorted out on Monday, no matter what is going on.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble,

Dan

verodario
        Participant

Ok Dan. Thank you for your time !!

I just solved my problem.

Now I’m working with all the Anthology on my Laptop.

I’m just downloading the Anthology in studio…then I’ll install it on Pt 10….So Now I thin everything will be alright.

Have a nice day !

Dario.

DGillespie wrote:

Hi Verodario,

I haven’t seen this message and I don’t know what’s happening with your account, so I’ll have to look into it on Monday.  In the meantime I sent a temporary license to your account so you should be able to use it for the time being.  I will get this sorted out on Monday, no matter what is going on.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble,

Dan

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        verodario wrote:

Ok Dan. Thank you for your time !!

I just solved my problem.

Now I'm working with all the Anthology on my Laptop.

I'm just downloading the Anthology in studio…then I'll install it on Pt 10….So Now I thin everything will be alright.

Have a nice day !

Dario.

Hi Dario-

Glad to hear you got it sorted out. I've seen that error message myself before…in order to surrender the licenses, you would need to have your iLok with the licenses to be surrendered plugged in to the computer you are trying to authorize AX on.

Best,

Tom

voncramon@web.de
      Participant

Hello,

I upgraded today to the Anthology X Bundle having owned UltraChannel, UltraReverb, H910 and Precision Time Align. When I try to move the license within my iLok license manager I get the message “The terms of this delivery rquire the following 4 items: You the see a list of the 4 Eventide PLugins I own with 3 of them having a bock that is ticked. UltraChannel is grayed out as well as the “Complete” button, so it’s not possible to progress with transferring the license to an iLok or computer. Any help with this issue would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

gkellum
        Participant

I upgraded today to the Anthology X Bundle having owned UltraChannel, UltraReverb, H910 and Precision Time Align. When I try to move the license within my iLok license manager I get the message "The terms of this delivery rquire the following 4 items: You the see a list of the 4 Eventide PLugins I own with 3 of them having a bock that is ticked. UltraChannel is grayed out as well as the "Complete" button, so it's not possible to progress with transferring the license to an iLok or computer. Any help with this issue would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

Please send an email to support@eventide.com and either link to this forum post or copy and paste your post into the email.  And please include in your email your iLok username.  Someone in support will likely just manually revoke those licenses and issue you a new Anthology X license that doesn't have those upgrade requirements.  For them to do that, you'll need to deactivate those licenses first.  So, it will save time if you go into the iLok License Manager now and right click on those Eventide licenses and choose the deactivate option.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘I took part in the free UltraChannel offer…ANTHOLOGY TROUBLES’ is closed to new replies.