I updated my Mod Factor and now the LFO display doesn’t work…

Home Forums Products Stompboxes I updated my Mod Factor and now the LFO display doesn’t work…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      StefanoD
      Participant

Hi guys,  I have updated my Mod Factor with the new 2.4.0 version. There's a video in this forum that explains what you got to do to do the back up and the restore of presets. I follow that procedure but something went wrong. First of all the display visualized "bad load", probably the usb connection wasn't work very well. After a couple of attempts the display visualized "load all" and after a few seconds "done". The software now is in the pedal, I think that everything is at his place, but I noticed that the LFO display doesn't work. Why ? Could you help me please ? Thank you…

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This is a bug which was reported by another user. It will be fixed in the full release.

StefanoD
      Participant

And now ? What I got to do ? I mean, I did something wrong ? Sorry if my english is not so good.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It is a problem with the new software – nothing that you did.

It will be fixed before long – when we announce the new software you will have to install it again.

StefanoD
      Participant

Ok, thank you so much !!! I notice just right now that there are problems with the Time Factor's software. I hope that these softwares will be released as soon as possible. Thank you again.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.