Idea for FUTURE timefactor update – Slow Motion Delay!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Idea for FUTURE timefactor update – Slow Motion Delay!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      diegoarts

Hi,

i was writing a song when i had an idea with that weird sound in my mind…:

what if:

you played a note and the timefactor repeats it – not in real time, but halftime (with or without pitchdown!). and then their has to be a knob to control the speed of the repeats.

it would sound kinda like a reverse delay without reverse.

a slowmotion delay function for the timefactor! yeah!

if it's going to be a hit – will i get a share?! 😉

greetings

diego

question – i suggested a "negative" ducked delay once – where the repeats get louder with dynamics instead of quieter. silent playing = no delay, loud playing = loud delay. is this still on a list for future update? would be good to know, for i WANT this effect badly!

thanks

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

I like the idea of the slow motion delay, sounds interesting.

although It might be good on a momentary lapse switch, ie when you want to grab that note or chord you keep you foot on the switch and it goes when you release it.

I guess there could be a danger of it getting quite messy, but I think it is a great idea.

Cheers

BMF

thejay

Slow motion delay sounds really cool. I think there is a preset that is called copy cat that is a bit interesting as far as repeating what you play… a little similar to what you were suggesting.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.