If the H9 will only be available as Max version…

Home Forums Products Stompboxes If the H9 will only be available as Max version…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Boynigel
      Participant

…does that mean that as a current owner of a 7-year-old Max, that if mine were to fail I’d have to spend all that algorithm money all over again?  Would be cool if there was a special “Core” replacement price for registered Max owners if faced with this situation. 

Fender17
      Participant
      Boynigel wrote:

…does that mean that as a current owner of a 7-year-old Max, that if mine were to fail I’d have to spend all that algorithm money all over again?  Would be cool if there was a special “Core” replacement price for registered Max owners if faced with this situation. 

+1 Good point.

rograt
      Participant

I wasn’t aware of this but wouldn’t this pave the way for a general price reduction of what is after all quite a “mature” product now?

leovooijs
      Participant

You could order a replacement core now, jus in case 😉

Boynigel
      Participant

Can anyone from Eventide please weigh in here?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Technically, if your Max were to malfunction you would not lose all your algorithms on your account. You could find a used Core unit and still take advantage of the fact that you can transfer Max algorithms to up to four H9 Core or Standard units on your account.

Moreover, because we are continuing to support all H9 models despite the Core and Standard versions being discontinued, in a high percentage of cases, servicing any H9 would cost way less than buying a new H9 anyways.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

It varies widely depending on how busy we are, the type of repair, available parts, and shipping times. That said, Average – 1-2 weeks

Boynigel
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      Technically, if your Max were to malfunction you would not lose all your algorithms on your account. You could find a used Core unit and still take advantage of the fact that you can transfer Max algorithms to up to four H9 Core or Standard units on your account. Moreover, because we are continuing to support all H9 models despite the Core and Standard versions being discontinued, in a high percentage of cases, servicing any H9 would cost way less than buying a new H9 anyways.

What’s an average turnaround time to get a H9 repaired though?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.