immersive plugins not selectable

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins immersive plugins not selectable

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      wilkinsi
      Participant

Although MOTU Digital Performer 11 can see the plugins in AU format in preferences, they are not listed in my Eventide folder when I right click in the insert of a channel in my project. My other Eventide products are in there. The 2 demos are authorised on my iLok2 USB. I’ve tried re-installing them and rebooting. I am using a Mac Mini (intel 2018) running OS X 13.6.

wilkinsi
      Participant

see screenshots

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      wilkinsi
      Participant

I judt tried installing the VST3 versions instead, set primary plugin to vst3 and the result is exactly the same. GRRR!!

ndeshpande
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Hi, sorry for the delay on responding to this (we have all been out of office for the holidays) and thanks for your patience. Are you running a session that supports immersive channel layouts? Can you load any other higher channel count plugins on those tracks? It looks to me like you’re running a stereo session, and at present Blackhole Immersive and MicroPitch Immersive require an output format of LCR or higher.

ndeshpande
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Hi, with the most recent update you can now load Eventide Immersive plug-ins on stereo tracks – are you able to view the most recent updates on your tracks now, in stereo? That would also confirm your original issue was a track format issue, and if you enable Spatial Audio formats you should be able to load Eventide Immersive plug-ins on those tracks and busses.

wilkinsi
      Participant

Hi,

By the time I got this reply, my demo/trial licence had already expired, so I was not able to test either plugin.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hello, I’ve just extended your trial period for both plug-ins if you’d like to give them another shot. Let me know if you have any issues.

wilkinsi
      Participant

I downloaded them individually, restarted my Mac, Digital Performer 11.23 now sees them as mono and stereo plugins. I’m guessing DP11 is not compatible with some surround plugins, not that I would use them. Thanks.

wilkinsi
      Participant

p.s – I assume some controls are greyed out as they’re not available in the demo/trial of Micropitch Immersive. Is this normal?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Glad to hear that worked.

All of our demo licenses are fully featured, in MPI the Front/Rear and Top/Main parameters are greyed out because those are controls for output channels that are non existent when working in mono/stereo.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.