Import presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Import presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bohan
      Eventide Staff
      BMoe wrote:

Is It me, I go to settings on the Ipad and there isn't an option for importing just exporting? I was trying to import the 66 Hotsawz presets.

I used my iPad and opened brock's post "Broken SawTooth – 66 HotSawz Presets". I clicked on the dropbox link and it opened a new tab. Then in the new tab, I clicked Open in "H9 Control" and successfully imported the preset list.

BMoe
      Participant

Thanks for the reply, Tried all you suggested, Just states “No Data Imported” “No presets or preset list found” in H9 Control
      The H9 Control is ver3.5.2.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        BMoe wrote:
        Thanks for the reply, Tried all you suggested, Just states “No Data Imported” “No presets or preset list found” in H9 Control The H9 Control is ver3.5.2.

Can you download it and import to the H9 Control on your Mac/PC?

Please also try to send an email with the preset list attached from your Mac/PC to yourself. Open the preset list in the email on your iPad and see if that works.

BMoe
        Participant
        bohan wrote:

BMoe wrote:
        Thanks for the reply, Tried all you suggested, Just states “No Data Imported” “No presets or preset list found” in H9 Control The H9 Control is ver3.5.2.

Can you download it and import to the H9 Control on your Mac/PC?

Please also try to send an email with the preset list attached from your Mac/PC to yourself. Open the preset list in the email on your iPad and see if that works.

Thanks, That worked. Will have to look into downloading problem on the IPad.

Appreciate It.

BMoe

jbohnhoff
        Participant
        BMoe wrote:

I’m having the same problem. No matter what I do, importing presets or preset lists fails, with this error.

BMoe
      Participant

Is It me, I go to settings on the Ipad and there isn’t an option for importing just exporting?

I was trying to import the 66 Hotsawz presets.

Thank for your help in advance.

BMoe

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      jbohnhoff wrote:

I'm having the same problem. No matter what I do, importing presets or preset lists fails, with this error.

How did you import the presets? What device, OS, and H9 Control versions?

jbohnhoff
      Participant

I’m running an iPad Pro with Touch ID, iOS 13.3, v5.85 of the H9 firmware (on two H9 pedals) and the latest version of H9 Control. I have tried importing from within the H9 Control app, and also by tapping the presets in the Files app, and setting them to be opened by H9 Control. Neither works. I am able to import presets into the Mac version of H9 Control, but it’s much more cumbersome to plug the pedal in with a USB cable to sync them. I ended up loading a bunch of presets to a new Preset List on the Mac, syncing them all to one of my pedals, amd then syncing from the pedal to the iPad. I’d love to just do this via Bluetooth.

bohan wrote:

jbohnhoff wrote:

I’m having the same problem. No matter what I do, importing presets or preset lists fails, with this error.

How did you import the presets? What device, OS, and H9 Control versions?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      jbohnhoff wrote:

I'm running an iPad Pro with Touch ID, iOS 13.3, v5.85 of the H9 firmware (on two H9 pedals) and the latest version of H9 Control. I have tried importing from within the H9 Control app, and also by tapping the presets in the Files app, and setting them to be opened by H9 Control. Neither works. I am able to import presets into the Mac version of H9 Control, but it's much more cumbersome to plug the pedal in with a USB cable to sync them. I ended up loading a bunch of presets to a new Preset List on the Mac, syncing them all to one of my pedals, amd then syncing from the pedal to the iPad. I'd love to just do this via Bluetooth.

On iOS devices, you need to put preset files into the H9 Control folder in the Files app. Here is a demo video of how to do that: https://share.eventide.com/wl/?id=NEnU6hfPVDBTjCCJwuEUIAdHBvlPIhp4

BTW, you can also connect to your H9 on your Mac via Bluetooth. You can do so by clicking "Manually select a device -> Connect via Bluetooth -> now select your H9 and click Browse"

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.