Importing old presets to H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Importing old presets to H9

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jjtguitar
      Participant

I have old presets from a PitchFactor that I saved using FactorLib software. I no longer have the PitchFactor, and have just recently purchased a H9. I would like to try and import them to my H9, but they aren’t saved in the requisite *.tide or *.h9z format. Each list of presets I saved has an .xml file and a .syx file.

Does anyone know, is there a way for me to somehow get these presets into the correct format? I loaded them in the FactorLib program, but couldn’t work out if there was a way to convert them to a format the H9 could read.

bohan
      Eventide Staff

I have old presets from a PitchFactor that I saved using FactorLib software. I no longer have the PitchFactor, and have just recently purchased a H9. I would like to try and import them to my H9, but they aren’t saved in the requisite *.tide or *.h9z format. Each list of presets I saved has an .xml file and a .syx file. Does anyone know, is there a way for me to somehow get these presets into the correct format? I loaded them in the FactorLib program, but couldn’t work out if there was a way to convert them to a format the H9 could read.

Have you tried to drag your .syx file and drop it in the H9 Control app?

jjtguitar
      Participant

Thank you. I don’t know why I didn’t try that. Silly me!

It works! Will be interesting to listen to presets I made/was using over ten years ago!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.