Impossible to find H9 from H9 Android App – Xiaomi M9tPro.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Impossible to find H9 from H9 Android App – Xiaomi M9tPro.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Paradox

Hello,

I have new phone Xiaomi M9t Pro. It’s impossible to find H9 stomps (2 H9) using the Android H9 control App.

The App is updated at last version, the H9’s too. H9’s are paired with the phone (I’m able to see them in the bluetooth device list) but the H9 control app list is still empty. I’ve tried to reboot the phone, restart bluetooth, stop and rescan from the H9 control app, no luck. I come from a Sony Xperia XA2 and I have no problems with this phone.

Can I try some tricks?

Many thanks, bye!

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Paradox wrote:

Hello,

I have new phone Xiaomi M9t Pro. It's impossible to find H9 stomps (2 H9) using the Android H9 control App.

The App is updated at last version, the H9's too. H9's are paired with the phone (I'm able to see them in the bluetooth device list) but the H9 control app list is still empty. I've tried to reboot the phone, restart bluetooth, stop and rescan from the H9 control app, no luck. I come from a Sony Xperia XA2 and I have no problems with this phone.

Can I try some tricks?

Many thanks, bye!

What's the Android version of your phone? Have you turned on the Location service and alway given H9 Control the permission to use location?

Paradox

Here is Android 10. Location permission is in “allowed only while in use” for H9 app, but location setting was “off” when I tried to connect H9’s. I’ll retry ASAP with location enabled.

Paradox

Hi,

Enabling location has no effect: device list is still empty.

You can add my google account: necrosoft82@gmail.com

Let me know how I can update the app.

Many thanks, bye.

Paradox

Right now it say “App not available for this account”, but maybe it take some time to show up…

Paradox

“The thrill is gone!!” bug fixed with beta version! Thank you so much!!

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Paradox wrote:

Here is Android 10. Location permission is in "allowed only while in use" for H9 app, but location setting was "off" when I tried to connect H9's. I'll retry ASAP with location enabled.

What's your Google account? I can add you to a beta list so that you can update to the latest beta version which I believe fixed this issue.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Paradox wrote:

Hi,

Enabling location has no effect: device list is still empty.

You can add my google account: necrosoft82@gmail.com

Let me know how I can update the app.

Many thanks, bye.

I've added you to the beta list. You should be able to update your H9 Control to 3.7.1 in Play Store.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.eventide.h9

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Paradox wrote:

Right now it say "App not available for this account", but maybe it take some time to show up…

Yes. Please check back in a few hours.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Paradox wrote:
      "The thrill is gone!!" bug fixed with beta version! Thank you so much!!

You're welcome. Thank you for your feedback!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.