In app purchase disabled?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes In app purchase disabled?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      tenohr

I suddenly cant purchase new algorithms from my H9 app. The message says in app purchase is disabled on this device, but I have no restrictions on my iPad. 

What is happening?

Terje

tenohr

Ahh… The Ghost of iOS8. Everything's ok now…

tenohr

Sorry. iOS8 problem. Fixed!

gkellum
      Participant

I just tried it on an iPad here, and purchasing algorithms appears to be working fine.  Could you double check the restrictions on your iPad set under Settings / General / Restrictions?  If everything there looks good, could you let us know what version of iOS you have installed and what generation of iPad you are using?

sandris

Hi,

Same here. iPad Air, iOS 8.02.

sandris.

gkellum
      Participant

sandris:

Same here. iPad Air, iOS 8.02.

Did you double check the restrictions on your iPad set under Settings / General / Restrictions? I'm not sure if that's how tenohr fixed his problem or not. If that doesn't work for you let us know, and perhaps tenohr will chime in and let us know what he did to fix his problem.

sandris

Strange, restrictions was disabled, but I did enable and then disable again. Now it's working! 🙂

gkellum
      Participant

sandris:

Strange, restrictions was disabled, but I did enable and then disable again. Now it's working! 🙂

Thanks for letting us know in case that comes up again with someone else. That's strange indeed.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.