Incompatible 2016 Stereo Room with MacOS High Sierra

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Incompatible 2016 Stereo Room with MacOS High Sierra

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      gruversm

Since updating to MacOS High Sierra, the 2016 Stereo Room plug-in is labled as “Incompatible” and is blocked when using Logic Pro X.  Is this a known issue and/or workaround?

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

We currently only support macOs Lion thru Sierra, given that High Sierra is still in dev beta. However, we are beginning the process of testing our products on High Sierra, and will look into addressing this. 

-Tom

gruversm

Thank you Tom.

Lordtom09
      Participant

I just purchaed the Quadravox but not seeing the plugin in logic 10.3.  Help

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        Lordtom09 wrote:

I just purchaed the Quadravox but not seeing the plugin in logic 10.3.  Help

Hi-

This is a known issue with all AU plug-ins on High Sierra. Try restarting your Mac and they should reappear.

-Tom

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Also as an aside, we've confirmed that all of our plug-ins work fine on High Sierra, except for one small bug – the preset dropdown menu is not alphabetized. We have a fix for this which will be released shortly.

Weird Music
        Participant
        TLongabaugh wrote:

Also as an aside, we’ve confirmed that all of our plug-ins work fine on High Sierra, except for one small bug – the preset dropdown menu is not alphabetized. We have a fix for this which will be released shortly.

Correction: H910 AU High Sierra UAD version is not working.

Kind regards

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        Weird Music wrote:

TLongabaugh wrote:

Also as an aside, we've confirmed that all of our plug-ins work fine on High Sierra, except for one small bug – the preset dropdown menu is not alphabetized. We have a fix for this which will be released shortly.

Correction: H910 AU High Sierra UAD version is not working.

Kind regards

We've since gotten reports of this, and are looking into it. Thanks!

startapp

Dear Sir, or Madame,

I am an owner of H910, purchased by Universal Audio. I tried to opened it in Logic X, as a midi controlled effect as well as an instert plugin in a bus, however it does not work at all. Can You tell me if there is still any issue? I have Logic X 10.4.0 as well as High Sierra. I checked this plugin in Maschine 2.0 DAW and it was working fine as an insert plugin. However for Logic it does not work at all.

Thank You very much in advance for a reply. 

Wojciech

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        startapp wrote:

Dear Sir, or Madame,

I am an owner of H910, purchased by Universal Audio. I tried to opened it in Logic X, as a midi controlled effect as well as an instert plugin in a bus, however it does not work at all. Can You tell me if there is still any issue? I have Logic X 10.4.0 as well as High Sierra. I checked this plugin in Maschine 2.0 DAW and it was working fine as an insert plugin. However for Logic it does not work at all.

Thank You very much in advance for a reply. 

Wojciech

Hi Wojciech,

The known issues with the AU version of the H910 for UAD should be fixed in the UAD 9.5 release from last week.  Can you make sure you're running UAD 9.5?

Thanks,

Dan

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.