Installation problem: Precision Time Align

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Installation problem: Precision Time Align

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Domingo

Excuse my English, I use an online translator.

Hello,yesterday I buy the plugin Precision Time align, I have the license in my Ilok account, perfect. But now, I have a problem with the installation.  I tried to install the plug -in on different routes but nothing works , always the same message: “SYSTEM CLOCK PROBLEM”

Please, I need help.

Regards!!

gkellum
      Participant

Oh.  I suppose the problem is that your system clock has the date set to 3/2/2013.  You see that in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.  I think that the error message is probably coming from Pace's iLok License Manager.  I'll ask one of my colleagues who might know more about this.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Domingo,

In order to keep people from trying to keep an indefinite demo by constantly resetting their system clock the PACE licensing software checks to see that the Windows System Clock is set to a fairly reasonable time.  Unfortunately, yours is set to a date 3/2/2013 which is earlier than when the plug-in was built, so it's throwing this error.  The good news is that fixing the clock on your computer will fix this.

Thanks,

Dan

Domingo

jajajajaja OMG!! I have even solved other problems with other plug-in. OK, Already activate the Ilok license. But now does not load the plugin, I try in differents routes, but does not recognize any. Where should I install the plug-in? I use Nuendo 4

Thanks a lot!!

Domingo

SOLVED!!!

This plug-in is amazing!!! 

Thanks Eventide!!!

pecass
      Participant

Respected Eventide wizards,

I have serial for my PTA but I dont have Licence key and Ilok conformation.

How to get it?

Regards!

gkellum
        Participant
        pecass wrote:

I have serial for my PTA but I dont have Licence key and Ilok conformation.

How to get it?

Did an error occur when you purchased Precision Time Align?  If so, please contact support@eventide.com, and let them know where you bought the plugin from, what your serial number is, and what happened exactly when you made your purchase.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.