Invalid Serial Number

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Invalid Serial Number

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Everyone,

We're using a new distributer for dealer sales and it's just been brought to my attention that there was a communication problem on our end and a handful of people who just purchased 2016 Stero Room or Omnipressor are going to have a problem registering on our website.  Unfortunately, it's the sort of thing I can't fix until tomorrow morning, but if you leave you ilok.com account name I will send you licenses to tide you over.  You can either leave it here, or you can email me at DGillespie (at) eventide.com.

I can send licenses until about midnight EST.  After that, or as a third option, you can get a temporary license here: http://eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/PlugIns/NativePluginDemoReq.aspx

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll have this fixed tomorrow.

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

OK,

This is fixed now.  If you have a serial number higher than SR-200000, you should be able to register your product without a problem.

If you do have any trouble, please let us know.

Thanks,

Dan

KEMR

im gettin the error sign for that and the number is higher than 200000, what should i do ? ilok acount name is kem-r 

gkellum
        Participant
        KEMR wrote:

im gettin the error sign for that and the number is higher than 200000, what should i do ? ilok acount name is kem-r 

Please send an email to support@eventide.com with the actual serial number and license key that you're trying to register and we'll look into it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.