iPad H9 app not connecting with H9 Max / account

Home Forums Products Stompboxes iPad H9 app not connecting with H9 Max / account

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      rollumhaas
      Participant

I’m getting an error message that says, “The given user name / password combination could not be found”. It works on my iPhone fine but the iPad keeps giving me this message. Eventide said they no longer support the H9 Max via phone and the email help was useless, so if anyone has any ideas I’m all ears. Here’s a list of what I’ve tried…

*Resetting password

*Uninstalling/reinstalling the app

*Resetting the H9

Resetting Bluetooth on the H9

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

How have you tried resetting the password? Did you go on eventideaudio.com?

MichaelPot
      Participant

Hi Eventide team, I have the same problem. I’ve had an Eventideaudio.com account for years for the plugins I bought. The H9 is my first Eventide stomp box. When prompted by H9 Control to either create a new account or login to an existing account, I chose the latter and entered my existing account credentials. However, H9 Control responded by saying “The given user name / password combination could not be found”. This happened both on my iPhone as well as on my Mac. I reset the password, but the same thing happened.

Should I create a separate user account for the H9 or should my existing eventideaudio.com credentials work?

Please help.

Thanks.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Please email support@eventide.com and include your serial number and this description of your problem. They will be able to sort it out.

MichaelPot
      Participant

Thanks Joe. Did that yesterday so expect a reply in the next few days. 👍

MichaelPot
      Participant

Just an update for those interested: The Eventide Support team provided a very simple fix to the problem: log-in using my Eventide account user name instead of email address. That’s all.

Thanks.

leoescribe
        Participant

I had the same problem a while ago, a while ago I switched to Android and I couldn’t connect with my H9.
        The given username password could not be found.
        Finally and thanks to this forum I was able to connect again and my life is now much easier.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.