Is it possible to… ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Is it possible to… ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nuno1959
      Participant

Hi guys

On my iMac + H9 Control i can access both my Tim & Pitchfactor – not both simultaneously but still.. – can i do the same with an iPhone or iPad w/ H9 Control, iOS version installed ? The lack of info on anything else other than that trelating to the H9 pedal is frustrating to say the least, every bit needs forceps to get out of the web..

Any examples of hardware you have tried & work please ? Thanks..

gkellum
      Participant
      nuno1959 wrote:

On my iMac + H9 Control i can access both my Tim & Pitchfactor – not both simultaneously but still.. – can i do the same with an iPhone or iPad w/ H9 Control, iOS version installed ?

You mean can you control your TimeFactor and PitchFactor with H9 Control on an iOS device?  Yes, you can using Apple's Camera Connection Kit.  The H9 Control manual describes this connection set-up briefly on pg 4:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.eventide.downloads/Product+Manuals/H9ControlManual.pdf

nuno1959
      Participant

GK

Many thanks – you’re a life saver !! 

Cheers

nuno1959
      Participant

Sorry to bug again 

Could you please confirm this is what i need to connect the USB hub to it & then my factor pedals to it ?

http://www.istore.pt/modules/catalogo/acessorios-mac-cabos/apple/apple-lightning-to-usb-camera-adapter-4513

Have a great week-end

Cheers

gkellum
        Participant
        nuno1959 wrote:

Could you please confirm this is what i need to connect the USB hub to it & then my factor pedals to it ?

Yes, that's it.  I have one of those in my desk;  that's what we used for testing.

nuno1959
      Participant

Thanks, much appreciated !! wink

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.