Is Rose always listening?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Is Rose always listening?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Yes. Use either “Relay” or “Input Kill” bypass modes.

In total, Rose has 6 bypass modes – Buffer, Relay, and Input Kill, each with a Kill-dry version.

– Hold ACTIVE + PHI until all LEDs are on
      -Press PRESET to toggle different Bypass Modes (Buffer – 2nd LED, Relay – 3rd LED, or Input Kill – 4th LED)
      -Each Bypass Mode can stand alone or be paired with Kill-dry Mode
      -Kill-dry is indicated by the bottom LED on the PRESET ladder
      -Press ACTIVE or HOTSWITCH to exit

moremusic

Hey Joe

Thats fantastic, thanks for that super quick answer.

Rose is one of the greates delay pedals I’ve palyed so far.

moremusic

Hej Joe

Since you’re so fast, and the manual isn’t helping me.

What is the reverse button actually doing? Its not reversing the hole “loop”, right?

Is there a button to clear the buffer? I wish I could clear the buffer when working with long delays (Sound on Sound) without having to change the settings…

Thanks.

moremusic

Hi there

Can the feature “always listening” be turned off?

Thanks for your brains.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

By the way, you may find these instructional videos useful: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhT2MsSeKiDwjr2O6JRK8Xs6WObZcHjB_

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      moremusic wrote:
      What is the reverse button actually doing? Its not reversing the hole “loop”, right?

If you’re referring to the PHI button, it depends on the delay time. Above 20ms it reverses the delay line. Below 20ms it inverts the phase of the delay line

moremusic wrote:
      Is there a button to clear the buffer? I wish I could clear the buffer when working with long delays (Sound on Sound) without having to change the settings…

No, there isn’t. I usually set the FEEDBACK to zero and reset it after it clears the delay. You can assign an expression pedal for this type of control, or using MIDI assign a button to toggle between two values.

moremusic

joecozzi wrote:

By the way, you may find these instructional videos useful: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhT2MsSeKiDwjr2O6JRK8Xs6WObZcHjB_

Thanks!

I had the feeling that only the first pass is reversed in longer delays, the second pass is forward and so on….

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.