Is there a way to scroll through the banks of the Pitch Factor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Is there a way to scroll through the banks of the Pitch Factor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      trancegodz

Is there a way to scroll through the 50 banks instead of having to click the right button 50 times? If If sIf so, how?

Terry

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

On the original release you had to do it the hard way. It was character building.

The new release allows the encoder to be used to adjust it one bank per click in either direction if turned within 2 seconds of a bank change. This feature will also be added to the next release of TF and MF.

See the messages at the top of the Stompboxes forum list for information on this new release.

palhawaii

I use a midi mouse with success

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

nickrose:

On the original release you had to do it the hard way. It was character building.

LOL very good Big Smile

nickrose:

This feature will also be added to the next release of TF and
      MF.

that is really good news! any idea of timescales on this?

Also I, and I know others, will be really interested to see if the analogue / tape delays has been improved … well I guess technically it is "Made Worse"! if you know what I mean.

Cheers

BMF

oyarsa
      Participant

I have a new Time Factor loaded with system version 2.0.3[2] but it does not change banks using the encoder as you describe…….is there something else I must do to make this work?

Thanks.

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

this function is available in the NEXT TimeFactor and ModFactor software and not the current one you have.

I have not seen any timescales, but I am looking forward to it!

Cheers

BMF

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.