Issue with ALL Eventide plugins in Studio One 4 Prof: Automations not working when rendering in real time.

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Issue with ALL Eventide plugins in Studio One 4 Prof: Automations not working when rendering in real time.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tomatoKetchup
      Participant

Hello,

I have come across a rather annoying issue with Eventide plugins upon rendering a song in real-time in Studio One 4 Professsional (I own Blackhole, H910 Harmonizer, SP2016 Reverb and Crushstation, tested on all 4).

Automations of any of the plugins parameters won’t simply work. If rendering offline there’s no issue though. During normal playback all automation work fine and tried on many other plugins from different manufacturers (Waves, Soundtoys, Voxengo, etc) with no issues.

I remember a couple years ago I had a similar issue in Fl Studio (in offline rendering too at the time) and the workaround was apparently to tick a “Notify about rendering mode” option in any Eventide plugin settings within FL Studio. There is no such thing in Studio One though.

Anyone came across the same issue, or is able to reproduce it in any oter DAW? I can”t say for sure if the issue comes from the plugins or Studio One 4 (though I lean towards the 1st ones since no other plugin suffers from this problem).

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey-

Sorry to hear about the issue. We also got your support email, and are looking into reproducing the issue. Could you let us know what OS and specific version number of Studio One 4 you're using?

Thanks,

Tom

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Ok, thanks. We can reproduce the issue, and will look into a fix. In the meantime, please use offline rendering.

tomatoKetchup
      Participant

Hello there,

I’m getting back to you one year down the line about this issue. I can see it is still occuring in Studio One V5.3 (latest version to date). Do you have any update to share and any idea on when this will be fixed? Thanks.

tomatoKetchup
      Participant
      tlongabaugh wrote:

Hey-

Sorry to hear about the issue. We also got your support email, and are looking into reproducing the issue. Could you let us know what OS and specific version number of Studio One 4 you’re using?

Thanks,

Tom

Thanks Tom for your reply. I’m on Windows 10 64bit and using the latest version of Studio One 4 professional, 4.6.1. Cheers.

tomatoKetchup
      Participant
      tlongabaugh wrote:

Ok, thanks. We can reproduce the issue, and will look into a fix. In the meantime, please use offline rendering.

Thanks. Hope you find a fix soon. All the best.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      tomatoKetchup wrote:

Hello there,

I'm getting back to you one year down the line about this issue. I can see it is still occuring in Studio One V5.3 (latest version to date). Do you have any update to share and any idea on when this will be fixed? Thanks.

Hi, unfortunately at this time there's no update to share. However, it's in our bug tracking system and we anticipate tackling it soon.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.