It’s a scam! stay clear! no serial key!

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins It’s a scam! stay clear! no serial key!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      marcw2k11
      Participant

This is by far the worst experience I have had buying a plugin like WTF? why is it so complicated, and customer service is nonexistent, My product does not show up in the ILOK license manager, and also have not been given a serial number or license key to use the product, and haven’t heard a response from emails, this happened so many people as well and haven’t heard of anyone actually being able to get it working, god knows how long I’m going to be waiting for this if it’s even real?

email: marcw2k11@live.co.uk

brillstereodeck
      Participant

Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 00.01.01

marcw2k11
      Participant

I don’t give 2 fucks if it’s the holidays m8, the product should come with the correct information to get it working, you have took my money off me and now I don’t own shit, don’t sell products over the holidays that can’t be used!, if your not prepared to help costumers out setting it up when it’s this company’s shot admin, I don’t get why I should have to chase you guys up when you have took my money off me? I’ve payed for many plugins/vst over the years and never had to beg to get the product that I have paid for, this service is fkn shit!!!

brillstereodeck
      Participant

happy holidays to you too… but I am not an employee of this company I use there stuff, and it works for me… I couldn’t care less now, if it works for you lol, and mu willingness to help as been impeded by your holiday cheer rant…

marcw2k11
      Participant

m8 by the time they get back to me I’ll be gone and won’t have time to use it any ways so I pretty much just lost my money, I just don’t get why this info wouldn’t have came with the product, apologies though sorry if I pissed you off that rant was aimed at the company not you.Merry Christmas xx 😂😂

marcw2k11
      Participant

M8 unless you have my license key & serial number then there’s not much you can do really is there? I’m sure you’ll get over it. Please don’t loose any sleep over this. 😘😘😂😂

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry for the issues you are having. We’ve responded to your support ticket so you should be all set if you follow those instructions.

marcw2k11
      Participant

Thanks, everything is working, apologies  for the crazy ranting 😅😅xx

brillstereodeck
      Participant

Happy New Year, now you can head via creativity into the blackhole, or get a bit phased or flanged, whilst you harmonise with your multiple voices (depending if you got these or those plugins)…

Enjoy!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.