It’s been more than 19 days but (not what you think)

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins It’s been more than 19 days but (not what you think)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mudrecords

I haven't loaded up a song that has some instances of blackhole (again, not what you think) for a couple of weeks and, even though I have an authenticated iLok license, I get a message while Cubase is loading that I only have x days of this Blackhole demo left.

I assume this is another bug in the software. Eventide have me over a barrel – they make beautiful sounding plugins that are plagued by bugs. Do i keep using them or do I ditch them? My answer is I keep using them. From what I gather, there is a relatively small team working on the software so I'm happy to cut them a bit of slack while they sort things out.

I am confident they will get on top of the issues with the native plugs – they just need a bit of time. The quality of the sound is worth the wait.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Mudrecords,

The expiration warning is about the beta plug-in expiring.  If you haven't already, you should download the latest installer from here:  http://eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Plug-ins/Native%20Plug-in%20Support.aspx

Sorry about the confusing error message.

Dan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.