Just hooked up the Digitech Fs3x to increment, decrement and toggle bypass… For some reason when I activate the preset hardly

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Just hooked up the Digitech Fs3x to increment, decrement and toggle bypass… For some reason when I activate the preset hardly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      gepiva

Just hooked up the Digitech Fs3x to increment, decrement and toggle bypass… For some reason when I activate the preset hardly any effect if at all, however, if I send hit the preset on the iPhone it’s fine???
      I tried reinstalling the presets and checked if I accidentally hit something but no luck as of yet???

Marcel
      Participant

Seems to me a matter of setting up Aux switches right in the H9. See page 26 in the H9 user guide. And pages 33, 34 and 35 are useful I think (I have no experience in hooking up external switches/pedals).

gkellum
      Participant
      gepiva wrote:
      Just hooked up the Digitech Fs3x to increment, decrement and toggle bypass… For some reason when I activate the preset hardly any effect if at all, however, if I send hit the preset on the iPhone it's fine??? I tried reinstalling the presets and checked if I accidentally hit something but no luck as of yet???

That's a strange sounding problem.  You say you reinstalled the presets.  Could you try resetting your H9's system settings to make sure they're not messed up.  You do this by turning it off then turning it on again with the HotKnob switch pressed (the switch in the upper left hand corner of the H9).  

If that doesn't help, could you make a quick video with your phone or whatnot and send it to us?  It's a strange problem but maybe if we see what preset your using or something like that, it might become clearer what's happening.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.