Just Took H9 Out Of The Box – Display Character Is Blinking…

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Just Took H9 Out Of The Box – Display Character Is Blinking…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If it works fine otherwise, it would point to a bad internal connection. More likely, it does nothing at all, and is dead.

Either way, it has to go back. Sorry.

ddecosta
      Participant

I’m a brand new Eventide customer – just picked up a brand new H9 from Guitar Center, Fountain Valley, CA.

I just took the pedal out of the packaging and plugged it in for the first time and powered it up. The first thing I notice – an “X” in the display that blinks/lights up intermittently!

Seems very odd to me and I’m extremely bummed out. Looks like it’s going back in the box and back to GC so they can place another special order for me…

Sad times indeed, and not the best first impression. I was so excited to start using my H9.

Eventide staff – Please share your thoughts on this. It seems like the display is faulty!

Thanks in advance for your input/feedback!

ddecosta
      Participant

Thanks for your reply!

I took it back to Guitar Center and exchanged it for another one that doesn’t see to have any issues – thankfully.

Although, I don’t see a coupon for my free algorithm! When I had the first unit for one night, I registered it so I could play a synth through it to check out the sounds – but I de-registered it before I brought it back to Guitar Center.

Now, with my new one, it’s all hooked up and ready to go, but I don’t see a coupon anymore! How can I get my coupon? Please help!

Thanks!

gkellum
        Participant
        ddecosta wrote:

Now, with my new one, it's all hooked up and ready to go, but I don't see a coupon anymore! How can I get my coupon? Please help!

Ok, I just added a coupon to your H9.  (I looked up the serial number of your H9 from your user name…)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.