kill dry in Program mode

Home Forums Products Stompboxes kill dry in Program mode

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nico___
      Participant

seems not to work properly, setting the killdry mode on in pgm should bypass the global mode even if the latter is set to off?

because I noticed that it has no effect when activated precisely in pgm

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Can you be more specific with the issue you are having?

If you set Program Kill Dry > On, then the dry signal will be removed from the Program mix. Bypassing the Program or turning the Mix level to 0 will result in no audio.

If Global Kill Dry > On, and Program Kill Dry > Global, you should get the same results as above.

Please provide some more information if this is not what you are experiencing, or if you are expecting something different.

nico___
      Participant

Immagine 2023-04-26 195455

for example in this case the killdry doesn’t work ( the global is set to off), if i set the “on” on the PGM only it should kill the dry right?

when i say “it doesn’t work” i mean i can still hear the dry and not only the wet signal

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Thanks for providing more information about your setup. To be clear, the Program dry path is separate from the Preset A/B dry path. So, if Kill Dry is enabled for the Program, that will only kill the dry signal for the Program Mix/Bypass. The Preset A/B mix and bypass parameters will still have a dry signal present unless kill dry is enable for the Preset.

If you’d like kill dry to be on for everything, set Global kill dry to ON and set Program/Preset A/B kill dry to Global. If you’d like a combination of kill dry on/off for your Program and Presets, this can be achieved by setting individual parameters to on/off/global.

Let me know if that clears things up.

Lodeman
      Participant

Not working here as well.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.