Latency/lag with presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Latency/lag with presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      iheartbocks

When I’ve selected a preset and play there is a significant latency or lag between what I play and the sound coming thru the amp. Dialing input gain to 18 helps but it is still noticeable. This doesn’t occur with all presets but many of them. Any help?

Thanks.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Have you checked to make sure that the presets that are giving you this problem aren’t programmed to be in an alternate routing other than “Normal?”

My advice would be to back up your presets and System Settings and conduct a factory reset. If that doesn’t work, reinstall the firmware and reset it again.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You may just be hearing the effect sound. Make sure KILLDRY is set to OFF, and any MIX knobs are set midway.

If you are running mono, make sure you are using INPUT 1 or OUTPUT 1 as appropriate.

iheartbocks
      joecozzi wrote:
      Have you checked to make sure that the presets that are giving you this problem aren’t programmed to be in an alternate routing other than “Normal?”

My advice would be to back up your presets and System Settings and conduct a factory reset. If that doesn’t work, reinstall the firmware and reset it again.

This worked!! Thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.