Latest Version of H3000 Native in Logic X

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Latest Version of H3000 Native in Logic X

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Izzi

Hi Dan,

I'm setting up a computer and wanted to let you guys know about some problems I'm seeing with the latest 64-Bit AU version of the H3000 Native version.

I have enclosed a screen shot of what I'm seeing on my end. As you can see from the pic, the plug-in's "Levels" are pinned, yet I'm not hearing the plug-in over loaded. When audio passes thru the plug-in, the level "Meters" work as expected.

Also, it seems like the plug-in is not reporting its latency correctly on Logic, so the audio is all out of sync with the rest of the tracks when used as an insert. You can hear the difference when you bypass then unbypass the plug-in.

And when using Logic's "Compare" button, that's not working as well.

Hope this all makes sense and helps!

MacBook Pro 15-inch with Retina display (Early 2013), 2.7 GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, 16GB SDRAM, 512GB SSD, Mountain Lion (10.8.4) Logic Pro X (10.0.3).

P.S.

I spoke to Jerome about these issues, but I figured I'd post it here as well.

Thanks!

Izzi

Hey Dan,

I know you have your hands full over there trying to get the new releases out, but if you could chime in here, I would greatly appreciate it!

At this point… The H3000 is unusable in Logic X…

Over & out…

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Thanks Izzi,

I'll take a look at this.  Is the plug-in outputing loud audio, or  are the meters just wrong?  Either way it needs to be fixed, but I'm curious about what you're seeing?

Thanks,

Dan

Izzi

Hey Dan,

Thanks for taking the time out to answer me!

No loud output… Meters are just wrong.

Signal passes thru it without problem. Except for the fact that the latency is off.

Seems the plug-in is not reporting the correct  latency to the host (Logic X).

Thanks!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

That is good to hear,

We'll take a look at this issue soon.

Thanks,

Dan

Izzi

Thanks!

Hopefully real soon!

As I said earlier, these issues make the plug-in unusable in Logic X!

Missing it greatly in my Logic X projects!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.