Light ring not lit

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Light ring not lit

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      FeralPyg

Hi,

Apologies if this is a noob question. I’d really appreciate an answer though!
      I have my H9 set up in a pedal board with some midi switchable presets etc and it’s connected to a Roland expression pedal. So far so good.

What I haven’t been able to figure is how to get the light ring to indicate when I am sweeping through parameters with my expression pedal. The display on the H9 may indicate numerically values that change as I work the expression pedal, but the light ring remains unlit. I could really do with a strong and simple visual indication of where I’m at from the light ring.

Is anyone able to tell me how to get the ring lit so it lights up as I work the expression pedal?

I pretty much do all editing on my H9 from my iPhone.

Many thanks

J

FeralPyg

Hey Guys, please come to the rescue of a fellow H9 user and offer me some wisdom.

gkellum
      Participant
      FeralPyg wrote:

What I haven't been able to figure is how to get the light ring to indicate when I am sweeping through parameters with my expression pedal.

There currently isn't a mechanism for doing that.  The light ring shows the value of a parameter that's being edited with the wheel.  

What you'd like it to do is to reflect the position of the expression pedal?

FeralPyg
        gkellum wrote:
        FeralPyg wrote:

What I haven't been able to figure is how to get the light ring to indicate when I am sweeping through parameters with my expression pedal.

There currently isn't a mechanism for doing that.  The light ring shows the value of a parameter that's being edited with the wheel.  

What you'd like it to do is to reflect the position of the expression pedal?

Yes … just to answer your specific question.

FeralPyg

Thanks Gkellum for your response.

What I did find by accident when I was using my H9’s volume swell expression setting was that this did cause the light ring to light up according to the travel of the expression pedal.

So I suppose this is the only circumstance that the light ring can indicate motion of the expression pedal!?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.