Load next preset feature with aux switch on H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Load next preset feature with aux switch on H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tomrockmills

I've just bought an aux switch for my H9 hoping to be able to load next preset with one press of a button to find that I'm only able to select increment or decrement preset which leaves the pedal in pending and requires a second press of the activate button to actually activate it. 

I have searched the forum to find that the feature i want used to be available in an earlier version and someone at eventide said that this would be corrected in the next update. That next update was a few updates ago as far as I can see.

Can anyone shed some light on this as I really need this feature. 

Thanks.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I believe this is in the latest Beta version. If it is not, it will be in the next.

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Actually, I believe this is in the currently released version of H9 and H9 Control.  Make sure you are up to date.  If you are up to date, you should see AUX switch designations for NXT and LST that increment/decrement AND auto-load either the next or last preset.  

tomrockmills

Thank you for your replies. 

I thought i was up to date but turns out i wasn't. Now I am and 'Increment and load preset' and Decrement and load preset' is now added to the aux switch mapping menu. Brilliant, I am very happy.

Cheers guys.

tomrockmills

Brilliant, 

Thought I was up to date but actually wasn't. Now I am and all is good.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.