Locking up

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Locking up

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 3 days ago by joecozzi
    Eventide Staff
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Arby82
      Participant

My H90 keeps locking up. It freezes to the point that none of the knobs or switches work. The display and lights on the unit stay in the state they were in when the unit froze. I then pull the power (I’m using the power supply that came with it) and plug it back in and it will boot up again, but it freezes almost immediately as soon as I start trying to manipulate any of the controls. I don’t know if it’s passing any audio or not because I’m neither sending any audio to it, nor listening to what’s coming out of it. I was just trying to learn the UI.

The only seemingly extenuating circumstance at play here is the fact that the unit has been on for about 6 hours. I powered it up and briefly tinkered with it this afternoon, then left it on with the screensaver showing. I came back to it 6 hours later to try and actually use it, but that’s when it started freezing. I thought it might be the preset I was working on, but after trying again several times and changing the preset, that doesn’t seem to be the case.

I’m really hoping I don’t have to ship this thing to NJ.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Please email support@eventide.com and they will take care of you ASAP in the morning.

Arby82
      Participant

Will do. Thanks, Joe.

Arby82
      Participant

I just wanted to circle back on this to say thanks!
      The support I received on this issue was commensurate with your reputation, which is to say it was absolutely first rate!

Thanks again.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about it. Enjoy your H90!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.