Logic 10.7.1 and Eventide plug-ins crashing validation

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Logic 10.7.1 and Eventide plug-ins crashing validation

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      bolendorf
      Participant

Hello!

Is anyone experiencing this issue with this version of Logic/Monterey? I wanted to see if there is a fix for the problem I’m experiencing. I’m pretty certain they can work if I flag them for use, but wanted to ask the question.

Thanks!

Brian

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi, sorry to hear about the issue. We are unable to reproduce here on Logic 10.7.1 and macOS Monterey. Could you please try the following and let us know what happens?

1. Go to Logic->Preferences->Plug-in Manager, select the plugin(s), and select “Reset and Rescan Selection
        1. If the plugin fails validation, then copy the output of the window that appears, and send it to us
      COrnel
      Participant

Hi,

I am using Monterey, 12.2.1 with Logic Pro 10.7.2.

I just bought Saturate and I am getting the same problem.

I am getting this message:

“This software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authorization was found, but the wrapper could not verify it.”

The plugin is registered in my account and also in my iLok.

What can I do?

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi, can you make sure your version of iLok License Manager is up-to-date? This error used to happen with older versions of iLok.

COrnel
      Participant

Yeah, reading around I figured it has to do with iLok manager. Reinstalling the manager, fixed it.

Thanks for then quick answer thou!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.