Login User Name != Email Address

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Login User Name != Email Address

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      jazzgear
      Participant

OK so my account profile doesn’t have a Username field, and it is not shown anywhere on my profile…. I’m sure I had to create one at some point.  So where do I find the Username?  I guess I’ll know it once this post becomes visible in the forum.  But why does one need to do this to find their username?

PRSGUY513
      Participant

The “username” should be an email address that you used at the time.

jazzgear
      Participant

Nope!  It clearly says “Not an email address” on the H90 Control App login prompt.  Plus I tried it and it didn’t work.  Anyway, non-issue now as I just used my forum name which is my username…as I learned from another post.

Jeff Waldman
      Participant

I am having issues here too. This is ridiculous.

Eventide, if a user has a Username it should be obvious on the My Account page. How about a “Username” field? That would be brilliant.

I cannot get past “H90 Control wants to make changes.” My password is not working. I have tried changing my password. No luck. It must be the username that I have wrong. I no idea what my username is.

jazzgear
      Participant

Now that you posted here just look at your name and that is the username — presumably without spaces

jazzgear
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>If it doesn’t work try entering exactly as displayed here in the forum.  But usually spaces are not allowed in usernames and passwords</p>

Jeff Waldman
      Participant

No iteration of my name is working. Spaces, no spaces, caps, no caps. This should not be so difficult.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff Waldman
      Participant

Eventide,

When you are back in the office Monday please reply to this post. I am unable to use H90 Control because no username I am aware of works.

Thank you.

PRSGUY513
      Participant

Try tapping on your Avatar/Jeff Waldman which will take you to your forum profile info. Go down and tap edit and see what’s listed as your Nickname and Display name. On Display Name there should be a drop down menu that will have other choices. Or go down to the very bottom of the page and there’s a “Username” section that is greyed out. If any of the identifications is different than “Jeff Waldman” try those. Or if you recognize one as the right thing.

If none of this works, I would send an email off to support asap. It might still take until Monday, but could be faster. Good luck.

Jeff Waldman
      Participant

Thanks PRSGUY513. I tried everything. Nothing works. I’ll contact support.

jazzgear
      Participant

Ah Ok I see it…but honestly, from a UI perspective, that is not very intuitive to discern.

Jeff Waldman
      Participant

That user name does not work for me. I still can’t access H90 Control.

jazzgear
      Participant

By now you might need an Admin reset due to multiple failed log-in’s

Jeff Waldman
      Participant

Eventide,

I just derigistered my new H90. Please delete my account in full. I will create a new account once done.

Thanks.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

I’ll reply to your support ticket and help resolve this there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jeff Waldman
      Participant

Resolved.

Thank you Eventide.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

You’re welcome. Thanks for your patience.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.