Looper Function on H9 Max

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Looper Function on H9 Max

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      kirkman77

Is it possible to save a loop I record in the looper preset? If so, how do I do that? I know it can save a looper preset but I want to save the actual loop to use later but when I shut the pedal off and come back later the loop is gone.

Thanks, Bob

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Alas not. The actual recording is very big, and the unit does not have enough extra memory to do this.

kirkman77

Thanks!

adisharma
      Participant

Hello, New to the eventide forum. Would like to know if I can use the H9 algorithms like shimmer, spacetime or blackhole, etc under its looper preset. Whenever I load the looper preset I get a clean guitar signal which I can loop and I can no longer use the H9 algorithms/presets under the looper.

steps to acheive what Im looking for would be appreciated. Thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry, no. The H9 can only run one algorithm at a time, and the looper is an algorithm.

Among other reasons, this is because the looper memory is the same memory that the other algorithms use, and they cannot share it as they are doing different things with it.

adisharma
      Participant

Would be great if that was possible but nevermind 🙂  Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.