lost shimmer algorithm

Home Forums Products Stompboxes lost shimmer algorithm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      achaput

Hi Chris,

You may have to go to the "Settings" tab in the app and select "Restore Purchases."

Cheers,

Alan

bucks4
      Participant

Hello, i seem to have lost the shimmer algorithm, and al the presets that use the shimmer algorithm. have no idea how this happened, just turned in on and there are no longer there. what can i do teh get t=the algorithm back?

cheers Chris

gkellum
      Participant
      bucks4 wrote:

Hello, i seem to have lost the shimmer algorithm, and al the presets that use the shimmer algorithm. have no idea how this happened, just turned in on and there are no longer there. what can i do teh get t=the algorithm back?

If restoring your purchases doesn't work, send an email to support@eventide.com, and let us know the serial number of your H9 or the Eventide account your H9 is registered to.  I just tried to look up your account bucks4 and I didn't see any algorithms connected to that account.

bucks4
      Participant

Thank you for your help. Sorry I did not mention this was a problem on the Space. What I did was reload the latest firmware version again back onto the Space pedal and the shimmer algorithm reloaded back again, it was so strange though.

Thanks agin for the hype, and happy Christmas and a great new year to you all.

Kind regards Chris

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.