LOW RES DELAY OR ANALOG setting

Home Forums Products Stompboxes LOW RES DELAY OR ANALOG setting

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      woonk

I really love this pedal, it has a wonderfull sound, But, I just can nail a good analog setting, you know like pink floyd AT pompeii , mars volta or radiohead.

the low res delay on my dl4 is way better. I hope eventide release an update with that kind of sound.

so if you got any sugestions or settings …please help!

jcshirke
      Participant

The vintage delay and tape delay modes aren't getting you close enough? A lot of people have been asking for an analog-style/lo fi + modulation delay, but I do think the vintage and tape delay modes get you pretty close. 

Jeff

woonk

The main thing is that with the line 6  low res delay the trail fades in to a less and less resolution so the last sound is almost noise and with the vintage or analoge tm the trails stay the same, the last feedback  is the same as the first one but with less level.

[:'(] 

woonk

The main thing is that with the line 6 low res delay the trail fades in to a less and less resolution so the last sound is almost noise and with the vintage or analoge TF the trails stay the same, the last feedback is the same as the first one but with less level.

Do ya know where can i find some setings to aproach the low res of the line 6 but with the TF?

THXS….

caveman
      Participant

woonk:

The main thing is that with the line 6 low res delay the trail fades in to a less and less resolution so the last sound is almost noise and with the vintage or analoge TF the trails stay the same, the last feedback is the same as the first one but with less level.

has this been addressed with the latest software update?  curious.. thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.