M Audio EX-P Expression pedal doesnt work!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes M Audio EX-P Expression pedal doesnt work!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      movingpictures
      Participant

So i own a Timefactor and just bought a Modfactor. I had been using an ernie ball volume pedal with no problem. I bought 2 M Audio expression pedals since they were lighter, and i needed another for the MF. I tried switching the polarity switch and adjusting the pot to either ends, but no luck! Anyone else using the M Audio EX-P to control their Factors?

movingpictures
      Participant

Id also like to point out that these have a hardwired, TRS stereo jack. Perhaps the jack needs to be TS(mono) to work?

movingpictures
      Participant

The M audio EXP is hardwired with a stereo, TRS jack. Does the Factor need to see a TS/mono jack?

ljholland

I use one and it's fine.  Be sure to flip the switch on the bottom.  In one position, it won't work.  Also, the range adjustment needs to be all the way in one direction….adjust both ways to see which works.

movingpictures
      Participant

I did get them to work! Thanks for your reply.

Roobin

Did it work with a TRS cable, or did you need a TS one? I'm making my own mini exp 'pedal' and am trying to find out if it need to be TRS or TS

davydgarcya

how did you get it to work? I have one and I´m unable to make it, no matter wich selection of the bottom switch I make…

Har
      Participant

I've been using the EX-P on my PitchFactor without any problems.

sonson_prest

TS works for my homemade ex-p (made from a crybaby!)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.