Make ELEVATE GUI scaleable

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Make ELEVATE GUI scaleable

Tagged: , ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ARude
      Participant

Recently acquired the ELEVATE bundle and [yes I like it!] one of the problems I have is that the GUI takes up more than my entire laptop screen. That screen size is 1366 x 768.  It would be nice if there was a way to scale the GUI so I could at least get it on my LT screen. I do use a second 27″ video monitor at 1920 x1080 but it still takes up a LOT of screen real-estate. Perhaps a smaller “Basic Mode” with just those controls showing or an adjustable GUI?

I like the fact that I can run the PI on the master bus in Reaper unlike some other PI’s but it takes up so much space that it’s hard to tweak other tracks.

Al Rude

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      ARude wrote:

Recently acquired the ELEVATE bundle and [yes I like it!] one of the problems I have is that the GUI takes up more than my entire laptop screen. That screen size is 1366 x 768.  It would be nice if there was a way to scale the GUI so I could at least get it on my LT screen. I do use a second 27" video monitor at 1920 x1080 but it still takes up a LOT of screen real-estate. Perhaps a smaller "Basic Mode" with just those controls showing or an adjustable GUI?

I like the fact that I can run the PI on the master bus in Reaper unlike some other PI's but it takes up so much space that it's hard to tweak other tracks.

Al Rude

Hi Al,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I can't promise that I'll be able to do it, but let me consider if I can.  Thanks for writing, it is a good idea.

Dan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.