Making my H9 Standard an H9 Max

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Making my H9 Standard an H9 Max

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Telecruiser

I have an H9 Max. I just bought an H9 Standard from a friend and registered it. I understand that if you have a Max you can upgrade additional H9’s to Max. How is that done?

Thanks

gkellum
      Participant

Well, by registering an H9 Standard to your account, you can use all of the algorithms from the Max on it.  This should be the case now for you.  The registration process should have taken care of that.  If that's not the case, you can use the Restore Purchases function under Settings.

If you're talking about actually turning a Standard into a Max, you normally do that by purchasing algorithms.  I'm not sure how much sense that would make in your case since you already have all of the algorithms. So, I'm guessing that's not what you mean.

Telecruiser
        gkellum wrote:

Well, by registering an H9 Standard to your account, you can use all of the algorithms from the Max on it.  This should be the case now for you.  

Ok, how does that happen?

gkellum
        Participant
        Telecruiser wrote:

Ok, how does that happen?

Well, if you press the Preset switch twice on the H9, it switches from cycling through presets to cycling through algorithms.  You should see all of the algorithms on your H9 now.

If you want to replace some of the presets on your H9 with presets from the new algorithms, you can use H9 Control to do that, or you can create a preset on the H9 by cycling to the algorithm using the method I mentioned above and saving it directly on the H9 by long pressing the Preset switch.  (The user manual gives more details on how to save presets on the H9 itself.) 

Telecruiser

Thanks. I guess I misunderstood.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.