manual for H90 control?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes manual for H90 control?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      eivaar
      Participant

I am very happy with the sound of my new H90, but I am struggling when trying to program it using the H90 control. It was really easy when I used the app on my H9…. Does it exist any manual for H90 control?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry, there is currently no documentation for H90 Control.

If you are more specific with what you are struggling with I’d be happy to help give you some tips.

birthofahero
        Participant

I have a question about the app.

In the “Control Assignments” tab, can you explain what “Performance Parameter Mapping” is?

Thank you!

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sure thing. Performance parameters are functions that you would trigger using the P/A/B footswitches in perform mode. For example, this could be Program bypass or tap tempo, or a preset specific parameter such as the Looper’s transport controls.

The Performance Parameter Mapping tab allows you to map these parameters to external controllers like an aux switch or MIDI controller. This is useful if you’d like to use the onboard footswitches for active/bypass, and another controller for the preset specific parameters.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

MoPro
      Participant

Is there an ETA for an H90 Control manual?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

There is no ETA I can provide. Do you have any specific questions or issues I can help you with?

MoPro
      Participant

Just received the H90…  Looking for the best source of info regarding the computer app.  Don’t mind twisting the knobs, but don’t relish the thought of having to redo everything because I twisted the wrong one.  One question I have now is if it is possible to set the taper, or response to expression pedal controllers?

Thanks for your help!

Al

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

You should first calibrate your expression pedal from the system settings. This must be done using the H90 pedal UI: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h90/1.3.0/content/system-menu/io.html

In H90 Control, you can set the range for any parameter by adjusting the highlighted circle around the parameter. For example, load Program 2 “Bedroom Vibes” and you’ll see that the Speed parameter is mapped to HotKnob A, but the range is limited from 4-7.5 Hz.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

MoPro
      Participant

Thank You!

I knew about the first part on the H90, but not the second part in the control app.

Thanks again for your help!

Al

PEIPUNK
      Participant

Do I misunderstand the save function in H90 control? If I press it all my parameters revert to a different state.

Really need a manual guys, shouldn’t have to hit a message board for these basics.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry, I am unsure what is happening from your description. If this is something you can reproduce, it’d be useful to get a screen recording of the issue and email support@eventide.com so I can have a better idea of what is happening.

There are a few ways to save in H90 Control:

Clicking the Save button in the top right will save the current state of the Program, that is the state of both Presets as well as mappings and other Program level settings. If you load the Program again, it should be in the exact state that it was saved.

You can also save a Preset by clicking the 3-dot icon next to the Preset’s name and selecting “Save to Library”. This will allow you to load the same Preset settings in a different Program.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.