manual for H90 control?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes manual for H90 control?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 5 days ago by tbskoglund
    Eventide Staff
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      eivaar
      Participant

I am very happy with the sound of my new H90, but I am struggling when trying to program it using the H90 control. It was really easy when I used the app on my H9….¬†Does it exist any manual for H90 control?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry, there is currently no documentation for H90 Control.

If you are more specific with what you are struggling with I’d be happy to help give you some tips.

birthofahero
        Participant

I have a question about the app.

In the “Control Assignments” tab, can you explain what “Performance Parameter Mapping” is?

Thank you!

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sure thing. Performance parameters are functions that you would trigger using the P/A/B footswitches in perform mode. For example, this could be Program bypass or tap tempo, or a preset specific parameter such as the Looper’s transport controls.

The Performance Parameter Mapping tab allows you to map these parameters to external controllers like an aux switch or MIDI controller. This is useful if you’d like to use the onboard footswitches for active/bypass, and another controller for the preset specific parameters.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.