MAssive Pack 6 / H3000 Factory

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins MAssive Pack 6 / H3000 Factory

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      abc1mce2
      Participant

I had to do a complete re-install of my Windows7 hard drive.  I
      installed PT 10HD as I’ve done before than updated to PT HD10.0.1. I than installed the H3000 Factory
      as before, but this time when PT is loading the plugins I get an error
      about I’m missing the MSVCP70.dll.  I’ve tried several different things
      and nothing seems to work, the only thing I didn't try was to roll back to PT HD 10.0 than install the H3000 Factory.  I really can’t afford the Anthology II
      bundle so that’s not an option at this point so I really would like to
      get my H3000 Factory back up and running.  Any help would be greatly
      appreciated

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi abc1mce2,

This is a bizarre issue that I haven't heard of before.  Can you email support@eventide.com and I'll get in touch with you to work this out one on one?

Thanks,

Dan

abc1mce2
      Participant

For anyone out there encounters the same problem with PT 10HD, we figured out that there is possibly a driver that once was included in PT 9HD (and prior releases) that's not included in PT 10HD at the moment. My OS (Windows7) had gotten corrupt beyond my knowledge or repair so I did a complete reinstall of  Windows7 which in turn I had to reinstall all of my once functioning programs. Of course since PT 10HD is the sh*t, I didn't install PT 9HD than install PT 10HD (as I had done with my previous working Windows7 rig) I went straight to PT 10HD. That's when the problem started and Mr. Dan Gillespie was able to recreate the problem at Eventide. The work around for me was simple since I have a valid PT 9HD license in my iLok account, uninstall PT 10HD first, install PT 9HD than reinstall PT 10HD. After this my system was up and running  with my H3000 Factory again. Mr. Gillespie at Eventide said their working on a permanent solution, but it'll probably require some assistance from Avid as well, but this is the present workaround.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Just an update,

What abc1mce2 says is correct.  We'll be updating the installers on our site to fix the problem, but if you run into the issue before the new installers go up please contact support@eventide.com

Thanks,

Dan

neilhester
      Participant

Hi Dan,
      Unfortunately I am now experiencing this issue, how far away is the fix for this?
      Many thanks
      Neil Hester 

lifer
      Participant

Was this ever solved? I’m getting the same issue and it’s driving me crazy? Can anyone enlighten me on what i can install/hack to get this working? I tried emailing Customer support but heard nothing.

Cheers

Stefan

abc1mce2
        Participant
        Lifer wrote:

Was this ever solved? I’m getting the same issue and it’s driving me crazy? Can anyone enlighten me on what i can install/hack to get this working? I tried emailing Customer support but heard nothing.

Cheers

Stefan

The work around is to install PT 9HD, install you Eventide TDM plugins, run PT 9HD once to ensure the plugins will load then uninstall PT 9HD (Pro Tools software only not the drivers, plugins, etc..) then install PT 10HD and everything should work fine. This worked for me 2 or 3 times and I don’t believe Eventide is looking any further into a fix for this.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

HI Guys,

Unfortunately, we're not able to rebuild the TDM plug-ins at this juncture.  We can, however, distribute the missing .dll as needed.  Just email support@eventide.com.

Dan

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.