MaxOut Upgrade: Upgrade only available to a single device?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MaxOut Upgrade: Upgrade only available to a single device?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      bwade83

Hey there, although the MaxOut email I received seemed to point toward the answer I just want to be sure:

The MaxOut Upgrade is only for one device per account?  If you have two H9 Cores, for instance, will they both be upgraded upon buying the required number of algorithms?

Thanks guys and classy move offering this program!

gkellum
      Participant

Yes, the MaxOut Upgrade is only for one device per account, but of course once one of your units is maxed, you will be able to use all of the algorithms on your other unit as well although it will remain a Core.

bwade83

Thanks for clearing that up for me sir! 

dafonk
      Participant

Is it possible to have access to all the Algorithm from the H9 core alone without the H9 control if you have an H9 max ?

If yes, how to load the algorithm into the H9 core ?

Thank you.

gkellum
      Participant

dafonk:

Is it possible to have access to all the Algorithm from the H9 core alone without the H9 control if you have an H9 max ?

If yes, how to load the algorithm into the H9 core ?

I don't understand the question. Are you asking can you install all of the algorithms onto an H9 Core if you have a Max without using H9 Control? No, you need to use H9 Control to install the algorithms on the H9 Core. Or are you asking can you change the active algorithm on your H9 Core without using H9 Control? Yes, if you press the Preset switch twice, it switches from changing presets to changing algorithms.

dafonk
      Participant

I have an H9 MAX and I want to eventually purchase an H9 core tp use the algorithms.

Can I load the algorithms into the H9 Core and then use the H9 core with all the algorithms ?
      Thank you.

gkellum
      Participant

dafonk:

I have an H9 MAX and I want to eventually purchase an H9 core tp use the algorithms.

Can I load the algorithms into the H9 Core and then use the H9 core with all the algorithms ?

Yes, when you register your new H9 Core to your account, our server will know you have an H9 Max, and as part of the registration process, it will install all of the algorithms from Max onto your H9 Core.

dafonk
      Participant

Thank you. H9 Core, on the way…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.