Maxout Upgrade – where are the presets?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Maxout Upgrade – where are the presets?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      LVC

OK – just did the upgradeon my H9 – followed the instructions 

click on the "Settings" button in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control, go to “Restore Purchases,” and use the restore purchases function to synchronize your H9 with our server; that will install all of the remaining H9 Max algorithms on your H9.

Cool  – all algos are installed but what about the presets?  does not seem that presets gets installed as well because I do not see any presets from the Max demo video (only the ones I had previously purchased.

Please advise

Thanks

gkellum
      Participant

You can download the H9 Max factory preset list here:

http://ftp.eventide.com/ljdl/www/H9MaxFactoryPresets.h9z

To import this file into the desktop version of H9 Control, click on the Settings button in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control and go to Import Presets / Preset Lists. On an iOS device you should be able to click on this link and choose to open it in H9 Control which will import it into H9 Control.

Alternatively, you can also reinitialize your H9 to its factory state by turning it off and on again with the right footswitch and the big black wheel pressed, but this will delete your current preset list and replace it with the H9 Max factory preset list.

LVC

Thanks!!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.