Meters of EQuivocate and Elevate don’t work in Wavelab?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Meters of EQuivocate and Elevate don’t work in Wavelab?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      emerald917
      Participant

When EQuivocate or Elevate is loaded in Wavelab Elements 9.1, none of meters work, except bar meters. However everything works fine in Logic Pro X on the same system (macOS Sierra).

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi emerald,

This appears to be a JUCE problem that was fixed in a more recent release of JUCE.  I'll see if I can fix this.

Thanks,

Dan

emerald917
        Participant
        DGillespie wrote:

Hi emerald,

This appears to be a JUCE problem that was fixed in a more recent release of JUCE.  I’ll see if I can fix this.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks! Both are very nice tools. I’m demoing Elevate right now, hopefully this issue will be resolved.

Mike

AndyA
      Participant
      Hi Dan

Unfortunately, I have the same problem with Elevate on macOS 10.12 (El Capitan) on Nuendo (no meters, no waveform etc) :

When do you expect to solve the problem?

Andy

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        AndyA wrote:

Hi Dan

Unfortunately, I have the same problem with Elevate on macOS 10.12 (El Capitan) on Nuendo (no meters, no waveform etc) :

When do you expect to solve the problem?

Andy

Hi Andy, are these meters appearing in any other DAWs for you?  I think the JUCE issue is specific to Wavelab (though it might be true for Nuendo as well).

Thanks,

Dan

AndyA
      Participant

Hi,

Yesterday I reinstalled Elevate – to the latest version. And… complete success! Everything works as it should.

Plugins version 1.0.6 solved this problem! (for me)

Andy

smart99
      Participant

Hi,

I posted a new message but then saw this. I have larest Wavelab 9.1 and latest Elevate 1.06 install and do not have meters either. Meters work fine with AU plugin in logic. On OSX 10.12.6.

Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.