MF TF OD 100 FX Loop

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MF TF OD 100 FX Loop

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      TheDan

Hi guys,

just received the Mod and Timefactor yesterday and the first impression is absolutely amazing Big Smile. I have a little problem using them both in the killdry mode into the FX Loop of my Custom Audio OD 100. If I mute/bypass the  MD or TF  there is no effect coming through anymore. I know that it is a problem (as it has been answered already)  but I would love to use them both in the FX Loop. NO chance? Confused Did anyone had an idea how to solve this except of  disabling the killdry mode or using the MD in front of the amp. 

Thanks for any help

achaput

Hello,

The Custom Audio OD 100 has a series effects loop. Killdry is designed for a parallel effects loop, which mixes the dry sound with the effected sound.

Since your amp sends the dry sound directly INTO the effected sound, the best thing to do would be to turn Killdry OFF if you want to use ModFactor and TimeFactor in the effects loop.

TheDan

Hi thanks for the quick reply. I changed the serial into a parallel loop and it works perfect. I like the choice of mixing the effect to the dry sound. It sounds just awesome. I think that I'm going with the option of putting the Modfactor in front of the amp and the Timefactor into the effect loop. I think the only weak point is that you can't tab the tempo in bank mode. I don't know if it's  possible or if you already discussed it, but the Tab Tempo could always be  active if, the buttons would be configured in  a different way. The left footswitch could be the up and down switch for the banks (hold the button to get to the previous bank). The middle footswitch could be used to choose the presets. The user could program the bank starting with the first or second preset. So the tap tempo could always be active. Maybe an idea for a future update. 

achaput

You could use an external aux switch assigned to TAP. You could also use a MIDI controller to send tempo.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.