MicroPitch – Delay A/B knobs not saved with project in Nanostudio 2

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins MicroPitch – Delay A/B knobs not saved with project in Nanostudio 2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      dendy

Hello,

just want to report minor bug – positions of delay knons in this plugin are not saved with project in Nanostudio 2, after i reload project, those two knobs have different values than before save.

Other knobs are restored properly.

audiogus

I am having the same problem with this and MicroTap in AUM and Beatmaker 3.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey all, thanks for reporting-

I've been able to reproduce this here with MicroPitch Delay A/B knobs, when the Tempo sync mode is set to 'Sync' or 'Manual'. I have a fix and we will push this out ASAP.

audiogus – I take it you mean to say you have a similar problem with UltraTap as well – which parameters are not recalling correctly?

-Tom

dendy
        tlongabaugh wrote:

I’ve been able to reproduce this here with MicroPitch Delay A/B knobs, when the Tempo sync mode is set to ‘Sync’ or ‘Manual’. I have a fix and we will push this out ASAP.

audiogus – I take it you mean to say you have a similar problem with UltraTap as well – which parameters are not recalling correctly?

-Tom

Thanks for reply, great news ! Btw all plugins are absolutely awesome, thanks for them !

audiogus
        dendy wrote:
        tlongabaugh wrote:

I’ve been able to reproduce this here with MicroPitch Delay A/B knobs, when the Tempo sync mode is set to ‘Sync’ or ‘Manual’. I have a fix and we will push this out ASAP.

-Tom

Thanks for reply, great news ! Btw all plugins are absolutely awesome, thanks for them !

Yup yup, fantastic stuff! Love my nice new pitchy smeary delays. 🙂

audiogus
        tlongabaugh wrote:

I've been able to reproduce this here with MicroPitch Delay A/B knobs, when the Tempo sync mode is set to 'Sync' or 'Manual'. I have a fix and we will push this out ASAP.

-Tom

Great, I shall take a look tonight! (10 am here). I do not know off hand which parameters in Tap but two separate (before/after) bounces did sound different.

audiogus
        tlongabaugh wrote:

Looks like speed and predelay are not loading back in correctly when tempo sync is activated.

-Tom

audiogus
        audiogus wrote:
        tlongabaugh wrote:

-Tom

Whoops, looks like my reply was stuck in the quote, anyway…

Looks like speed and predelay are not loading back in correctly when tempo sync is activated.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Great, thanks for checking! We confirmed the same behavior here. I'll post back once the new builds pass App review.

audiogus
        tlongabaugh wrote:

Great, thanks for checking! We confirmed the same behavior here. I'll post back once the new builds pass App review.

Whoot! 🙂

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Both builds passed review and should trickle out shortly.

audiogus

Whoot! Seem to works like a charm now! (Happy Dance!)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.