Micropitch delay help

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Micropitch delay help

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nrx313
      Participant

Hello to all. I’m a bit embarassed to post this but I need some assistance with my new Micropitch delay. I purchased it specifically to attain the 90’s EVH sound. I just want to edit the pitch shift on the  first preset which is the H3000 and I’m stumped. Yes, I’ve watched as many videos as I can on the device. I think my age is showing as I’m just not technically adept. I just want to dial back the pitch shift effect as it sounds like “too much” to me. Any help for this old geezer is appreciated!

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hello nrx313, the simplest solution is to back off on the Mix knob. This will allow the dry signal to emerge and lower the volume of the detuned voices. I would say starting out on the first preset and moving the Mix knob to the 12 o’clock position is a good start. After that, you can try reducing the amount of detune for each voice.

nrx313
      Participant

Thanks Joe. I get what you mean but I’m looking to permanently edit that 1st preset and I’m not sure how to do it. I definetly want to reduce the amount of detune and then play with the delay setting also

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Go to 35:23 of this video:

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.