MicroPitch Delay Presets for H9?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MicroPitch Delay Presets for H9?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      colabelli

Thanks so much for the kind words! I've attached screenshots of the presets you mentioned (that I used in the demo) from EDM below. You should be able to dial them in faithfully in H9 Control. I hope they inspire you creatively! Cheers!!! 

-CC

eruption77
      Participant

I just watched this latest demo for the MicroPitch Delay and see there’s several presets for it that don’t exist for the H9.  “Widener, Rewindurmind, Early H3000, Wide Lead” to name a few

Outstanding demo, but I already own 3 H9’s.  Is there any way we can get the corresponding presets, or the preset settings for the H9 Micropitch Algo that come with the Micropitch Delay?  I wouldn’t even care if I had to manually dial them in to try them then save them.

Have a feeling I know the answer to this, but wanted to ask anyway.  Regardless, great job guys with everything and still love my H9’s after all these years!

aeugle
      Participant

Hello, thanks for your work.

I am  new proud owner of 2 H9. Sorry for maybe a stupid question.

Where can I find the screenshots?.

Best regards

Thomas

eruption77
      Participant
      colabelli wrote:

Thanks so much for the kind words! I’ve attached screenshots of the presets you mentioned (that I used in the demo) from EDM below. You should be able to dial them in faithfully in H9 Control. I hope they inspire you creatively! Cheers!!! 

-CC

Oh wow, thank you so VERY much!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.