Micropitch Delay presets?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Micropitch Delay presets?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rvk5150
      Participant

Hello,

Just got the new micropitch delay after losing all my old gear to a flood…

With this new pedal can presets between users be shared like with the H9?

Also…anyone know if you can get synthesizer (think 80’s) sounds from it?

Thank you.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      rvk5150 wrote:
      Just got the new micropitch delay after losing all my old gear to a flood…

Wow, I’m so very sorry to hear that. That’s horrible you were affected by a flood.

rvk5150 wrote:
      With this new pedal can presets between users be shared like with the H9?

MicroPitch Delay users can share presets; however, H9 presets are not interchangeable with dot9 series pedals. In other words, you cannot use MicroPitch Delay presets on H9 or Vice versa

rvk5150 wrote:
      Also…anyone know if you can get synthesizer (think 80’s) sounds from it?

No, MicroPitch Delay is not designed for generating any type of synth sounds. But using this effect on synths can definitely make it sound more ‘80s.

rvk5150
      Participant

Thank you Joe; I am struggling to find where user shared presets are….when I got to the downloads section it seems everything is for the H9.

brock
      Participant

The Preset Sharing section only supports .h9z & .tide formats.  I expect that will change at some point.  Looks like the ability to add “*.preset” to a forum post came up recently, but I haven’t tried that.

I don’t know if you have used the Eventide EDM application, but (IIRC) there are a few dozen factory presets there, beyond the 5 available onboard presets.  Those are also accessible via MIDI Program Changes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.