MicroPitch Delay – Tech 21 MIDI MONGOOSE controller

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MicroPitch Delay – Tech 21 MIDI MONGOOSE controller

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Baccetti
      Participant

Hi,

I tried to connect MicroPitch Delay and Tech 21 MIDI MONGOOSE controller and I have noticed an issue that in my opinion can be resolved with an update. The Eventide pedal has presets set from 1-127, and the MONGOOSE midi pedal has presets set from 0-127. As you can see in the attached video, key 1 on the mongoose pedal does not react. Only button 2 activates preset 1 on the Eventide pedal and then button 3 on the mongoose pedal activates preset 2 on the Eventide pedal and so on. Is it possible to make some updates on MicroPitch Delay to resolve this issue?

Thank you, Anže

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hello Baccetti,

Presently, there are no plans to add this capability, but the team is aware this could be useful. Other users that have faced this challenge have been able to reconfigure their MIDI controllers to provide the offset instead of the pedal. Looking at the MIDI Mongoose manual it does not look like it has this capability. Regardless, thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.