Micropitch; sounds when activated, no sound otherwise

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Micropitch; sounds when activated, no sound otherwise

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      TeleCarlos
      Participant

Got my pedal, plugged the power, into my JC40 in stereo.

I get the effected sound when active, but when I step on the “active” footswitch, to bypass, no sound comes out.

The back switches are in “mono” and “guitar”. Same thing when I flip the switch to “stereo”, no sound when bypassed.

Any ideas? I can take a video with my phone if necessary.

I guess I could do a Factory reset and see what happens. I just don’t have the cables easily accessible.

Is my pedal still under warranty?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Do you have KILLDRY set to on ? That would give the behavior you describe.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

That definitely sounds odd. My first inclination is to check whether the pedal is in kill-dry mode. Go into the System Settings and make sure it’s not in one of the three kill-dry modes. Please report back and we’ll try something else.

TeleCarlos
      Participant

So, I will try to do the system check and disable the kill dry mode if that’s whats going on. I’m guessing I should select the “buffer” mode, for just regular pedal operation. I’m going guitar>pedals> JC40.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Buffer works well. If you want your delay trails to continue when you bypass, use DSP+FX. That’s what I keep my Eventide pedals on.

TeleCarlos
      Participant

It worked!

Went to system mode, put it on buffer and all is well!

Will try the DSP+FX also, sounds like its what I would want!

Now on to saving some presets! Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.