- This topic is empty.
June 6, 2021 at 5:29 pm #158035joecozziModeratorEventide Staff
You may benefit from a fresh firmware install. Try this:
1) Download and install the Eventide Device Manager (EDM) for your computer: https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/13388/installers
2) Turn off the pedal and connect the USB cable to your computer.
3) Then, press & hold the TAP footswitch and LED button above it while turning the pedal on again. You’ll see the LEDs blinking indicating you’re in System Mode.
4) Open up EDM and click OK once it detects your pedal. Navigate to the left side of the window and click on “Check for updates.”
5) Select the first option and click “Install Update”
After installation, the pedal should boot up normally. You should be good to go. Let us know how it works out.
June 6, 2021 at 8:12 pm #116537
I recently purchased the MicroPitch stomp box. Tried it out when I first received it. It worked. I went to used it again recently and all it does is have the 5 preset lights flash. The active and tap switches don’t turn on. The secondary function button stays light but won’t turn off when pressed and the mode button will not activate. I only used the power supply that came with it. Also, I have not used Device Manager/haven’t done anything to modify this pedal.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
June 7, 2021 at 3:06 am #158037
I installed Device Manager. The MicroPitch will not show when I click Search For Device. I did connect my UltraTap pedal and was able to get Device Manager to ecognize that pedal.
June 7, 2021 at 3:51 am #158038
Device manager will not locate MicroPitch pedal. As soon as pedal is connected to power the 5 preset lights flash and the second function LED in the upper right is lit. No switches or other buttons respond when pressed
June 7, 2021 at 12:01 pm #158039joecozziModeratorEventide Staff
Just making sure you followed a crucial step. Did PRESS & HOLD TAP +TAP LED before you turned on the pedal?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.