MIDI CC over USB

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MIDI CC over USB

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Imerkat
      Participant

Got a quick questions,

I have the Space slaved to a midi controller through the DIN but I would like to have the option of using it as a master with USB port. My midi controller can covert MIDI CC from USB to DIN.

Questions: what program can I run to use the CC transmitted from Space to my computer back to my midi controller?

brock
      Participant
      Quote:
      what program can I run to use the CC transmitted from Space to my computer back to my midi controller?

I'm not sure whether this will work with your particular setup, but I use a 'postcardware' program called Bome's SendSX; sometimes as a routing utility.  There's a MIDI Thru setting in Options to connect an incoming MIDI Input to a listed MIDI Output.

Another 'classic' toolkit is MIDIOx (32-bit, though).  If you're going through some type of DAW application, there may also be some MIDI routing applications available there, too.

Imerkat
      Participant

Hey, thanks for the Reply, I have midiOx and Ableton but I have not dove into the midi capabilities of both. I used Midi-Ox more for troubleshooting. I'll look into the SendSX

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.